Limbo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Limbo

Limbo EU Sylvanas

3 posters

Resto Druid

Tassakk

Resto Druid Empty Resto Druid

Post  Tassakk Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Character Information:
    Character Name: Tassak
    Class & Race: Restoration Druid
    Roll: (MS/OS) Restoration/Balance
    Professions:Tailoring&Enchanting. Most useful for this class.
    Armory Profile link:

Tassak ://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Tassak/simple
    Joséfiné(Main)://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Jos%C3%A9fin%C3%A9/simple

Experience: I am raiding in 25man semihardcore guilds from Wotlk.6/7 HC FL & 1/8HC DS

System Information:
    Connection Type: 8Mbit
    TeamSpeak: TS3&Ventrilo are RTU
    Microphone: Yes Available.

Additional Questions:
    How old are you? 25 years old.
    Which country do you live in? Sweden/Göteborg
    How would you rate your english on a scale from 1-10? 8-9
    Why do you want to join Limbo? I had a chance to raid with Limbo. I really got so much fun.It was a friendly raid ever.
    What do you expect from Limbo? First of all and mostly goodfriendship and proper raids with progress.
    Where did you hear about Limbo? I met in raid.
    Are you able to raid from 19-22 on thursdays, sundays and tuesdays? Yes i can raid thursday,sundays and tuesdays.
    Anything else you want to tell us? My name is Alper ALSAN. I Like wow =) aalperalsan[at]hotmail.com any contact via facebook or mail.
    Julie
    Julie
    Officer

Resto Druid Empty Re: Resto Druid

Post  Julie Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Well you're gear isn't the best and you're missing quite a few enchants and there are a few reforges that are a bit off. But that can be fixed Smile
    I liked you're attitude and I think you did really well in the raid.
    We do need a new healer badly so we can start our hc progression. It's definetly a plus you have a dps os since we would like to start 2man healing some fights. So if you promise to fix the missing ring enchants, shoulder enchant and get the 2005 haste cap, I'll accept you as a trial.
    Sessansara
    Sessansara
    Guild Master

Post  Sessansara Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:50 pm

I agree with Jules, you seem like a nice guy and you've a nice attitude that could possibly fit with the rest of our members.
    We would need you to fix the enchants as well as the meta in your head, that would be required to be a lvl 85 gem, you probably wanna go for an Ember Shadowspirit Diamond. If you're willing to fix the things that Julie and myself commented on we'll be willing to accept you as a trial. Smile
    Tassakk

Post  Tassakk Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:53 pm

Hej.Thank you for fast response and good advices.
    This is my first druid character. I just played Shadow spec for 3 year without healing spec.
    I know that i have missing enchants and unfortunately bad gear. Trying to fix them one by one. =)It is a quite new char that 2 weeks in DS.
    Sadly i couldnt get any drop.
    Due to the lack of gold I have to choose and move wisely at enchants and gems. And fixed the head meta gem instantly. (I had to farm too much dungeon to get gold)

But basicly i would like to be with you. Hope that we can have good time.
    Julie
    Julie
    Officer

Post  Julie Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:14 am

Sounds good:) yea farming gold can be sucky sometimes, but if you do the Therazane questline in Deepholm I'm sure you'll get a but if gold too. Ive been raiding with my Druid alt the past half year so I would gladly give you some advice on the reforging etc. I like that you seem willingly to change the things that are missing.
    Sipphon
    Sipphon
    Officer

Post  Sipphon Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:47 pm

OMG OMG, he is from Göteborg! instant accept from me.

Myself, my sister (Sessansara) and my brother (Pacifitaur or some strange name) is born and living in Göteborg. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content